A Commitment to Healing You Can Build Your Career On
Working at Veridical Therapies Massage and Fitness Studio
At Veridical Therapies, we are not just bodyworkers. We are not just relaxation therapists. We are the best of both and strive to be the best practice in the industry.
This is not bragging. It’s a reflection of our clients’ own words, reviews, and testimonies. We are proud of the reputation we’ve built and dedicate ourselves to providing our clients with the best in massage and bodywork therapies.
A Passion For Healing
We are a collective of multidisciplinary creatives with a shared passion for honing their craft and providing our clients with the utmost in care and support.
Respect, Honor, Dedication
We believe in treating our clients and employees with respect. Our mission pillars are Relationship, Education, and Therapy. We take these and our responsibilities seriously, but never so much that we lose our sense of humor.
Commitment to Safety
We’re committed to providing our employees and clients with a safe environment that promotes healing and provides a stable long-term home for career-focused therapists.
Experienced Team Driven to Succeed
Combined, our therapists share over 58 years of experience in the massage therapy space. We're driven to succeed and view our work as a calling. If you're new to this field, don't let our experience intimidate you. We offer career mentorship and have a passion for helping rising talent realize their dreams of being a successful massage therapist.
If our mission matches your passion, then we welcome you to apply to the Veridical Therapies team.
Are You A Fit?
At Veridical Therapies, we’re always on the lookout for licensed massage/bodywork therapists who are passionate about their craft and their patients. Personal training experience is still a plus, but not required to join the Veridical Therapies Family.
We’re currently hiring licensed full-time and part-time licensed therapist who can:
- Provide 30- to 120-minute massage/bodywork sessions.
- Guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages and therapies that would best benefit their unique situation.
- Create engaging relationships with clients that foster commitment, support, and determination.
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions.
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas.
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust techniques to meet their needs.
- Schedule recurring massage sessions to improve patient health and address patient complaints over the long-term.
In return, we are proud to offer one of the most comprehensive compensation packages in the area, including:
- Competitive compensation commensurate on experience.
- Flexible schedules that promote a healthy work-life balance.
- On the job training, ongoing mentoring, and support for re-licensure continuing education opportunities.
- Accrued paid time off.
- Free monthly employee massage.
- Free use of Veridical Therapies‘ workout equipment.
- Required License: LMBT in state of North Carolina
- Certification Required: NASM CES or Equivalent
Craft and Culture
We know that Veridical Therapies is one of the top employers of licensed therapists in the area, but don’t just take our word for it. Hear it directly from our family member Timur Dzahfari on why they love working at Veridical Therapies.
“I believe that my decision to work at Veridical Therapies was the best decision I could have made in this industry due to the way we are treated like family, our freedom to be creative in therapeutic approaches and the ongoing support for growth as a therapist. The culture of Veridical Therapies is what makes this place so special.”
Apply Today and Join Veridical Therapies
As a thriving practice, we are always on the lookout for licensed massage/bodywork therapists who share our passion for excellence and our desired to heal.
Ready to join the Veridical Therapies family? Send your resume, information, and any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.